Find below my video with a step-by-step guide to creating a Project Status Report Template with Microsoft PowerPoint.
The video includes:
- Why I use Microsoft PowerPoint to make project status reports
- Using a list of project status report template components to work quicker
- Including key details – Project Name, Report Date, Author and corporate branding
- Adding tables to show the project status update and key component RAG scores
- Tracking deliverables and Return to Green actions in the project status report
- Reporting risks and issues in the status report
- Additional project information such as financials and sponsor details.
However – if you wish you can just download my completed template from here: https://geni.us/StatusReport
Categories: Best In Class